Tip # 1 HAVE A FLAWLESS SKIN
- Take a branded primer. Now, blur your flaws while applying it across your face with hands. Take a few drops and smear them for furnishing smooth surface.
- Don’t forget to apply it on to your eyelids and under eyes.
- Layer it with foundation or foundation cream. Wearing it will exaggerate your beauty provided its tone must be complimenting to your skin colour.
Tip # 2 EYESHADOW
- Put on the primer onto your eyelids, under eyes, brow bone and around tear duct. Dab it with your finger tips to even the tone. Blend it well.
- Pick up the eye-shadow that is a shade lighter or darker to your dress colour. Sweep the colour on to it and under eyes.
- Repeat on the next eye.
- Open the eye a bit and paint the brow bone with the shimmering golden/silver shadow. Extend swiping the paint to tear ducts. It will highlight that area
- Close an eye & colour the eye-lid with Avon’s Ideal Illuminous Blush or any other one.
- Now, take a clean brush to blend the colour of lids with the hue of brow bones.
Tip # 3 MASCARA MAGIC
For bolder eyes, you can’t skip highlighting their border line
- Right from the mid of the eyelids to the corners, start patching with mascara
- Don’t tan the tear duct area.
- Make it bolder and keep it thin at the corners.
- Give it the shape of wings at the corners.
Tip # 4 BLUSH
- Drop your lower jaw down a bit. Your cheek bone will be visible clearly.
- Take a brown or bronze blusher.
- Draw a slanting line slightly below your cheek bones
- For blending it up, swoop the brush from down to up.
Tip # 5 LIPSTICK
Because Red lipstick is always rock, you can colour your luscious lips red. But also orange, nude and pink are in. So you have a lot more hues to pick from.
- Outline the lips with lip-liner.
- Paint the upper pout first and then, lower.
- Pucker the pair to even the shade.