Italian Wedding Planner in London
Wedding Planner Rome
Roberta Sabbatini , of Jewish descendants, was born and raised in Rome. Her knowledge of her native city is second to none. Hers is the oldest Italian Wedding Planner Company based in London. She regularly travels to Rome throughout the year.
Your Wedding in Rome Sorted
Rome “Caput Mundi”, the Capital of the World. We can open doors for you in the most amazing venues of the city: private villas, castles, convents, luxury hotels. Rome is home to a beautiful synagogue , in the historical Jewish Ghetto. The city has also over 900 churches.
Your Wedding Planner in Rome
Roberta offers a free initial meeting in her office in London or Rome and/or eventually over the phone. We will ask you to provide us with some reference of what you envision for the big day. This way we can discuss all your requests and options in details during the meeting. Rest assured you’ll be assisted throughout all the process, and be with you on your wedding day
Just Take A Minute to Read a Short Case Study
Booking your Wedding Planner Meeting
Book now your FREE meeting with us and find out:
- The exact budget you’ll need for your wedding in Italy
- The way you’ll work together
- The time we’ll need to organize it
Furthermore, please notice:
- For our services, it’s £2700 up to 40 guests.
- For the Wedding: it’s from Euro 120/130 up, per person, depending on the number of services and type of location you request.