Italian Wedding Planner in London
Wedding Planner Umbria
Joanna & Mike married with a lovely ceremony in one of the historic castles of Umbria. The view over the green valley was simply mesmerizing. We held the reception right on top of the tower and danced the night away.
Your Wedding in Umbria
Umbria, known as “the New Tuscany”, is the greenest of the Italian regions. This land is rich in vineyards and olive groves. Umbria has some of the best productions of truffles, saffron and cured meats. Spoleto, Assisi, Todi, Gubbio, Perugia are only a few of the glorious medieval towns of the Region.
Your Wedding Planner in Umbria
Roberta offers a free initial meeting in her office in London or Rome and/or eventually over the phone. We’ll ask you to provide us with some reference of what you envision for the big day. This way we can discuss all your requests and options in details.
Just Take A Minute to Read a Short Case Study
Booking your Wedding Planner Meeting
Book now your FREE meeting with us and find out:
- The exact budget you’ll need for your wedding in Italy
- The way you’ll work together
- The time we’ll need to organize it
Furthermore, please notice:
- For our services, it’s £2700 up to 40 guests.
- For the Wedding: it’s from Euro 120/130 up, per person, depending on the number of services and type of location you request.