The largest of the lakes is Lake Garda, where on the southwestern shore lies Desenzano a smallish picturesque town. It is within a short drive from Desenzano that you find a luxurious wedding venue completely surrounded by lavish gardens
This is one of the best kept secrets in Lake Garda. Now fully licensed to celebrate civil ceremonies, this venue combines the beauty of the lakes and the charme of a country side location. Only 15 minutes drive from Desenzano, it lies inside a beautifully designed Italian garden, full of majestic plants, scented flowers and elegant fountains. You can take advantage of the Exclusive Wedding Packages that we offer starting from £7990 for 30 people. Check the availability for your preferred date and book by Saturday 15th October. You will receive a FREE Wedding Website
Wedding Ideas – A day or a night time boat trip is a must with all your guests or just for the two of you. By boat you can reach the fantastic:
- Sirmione, Malcesine, Isola del Garda, Salo’, Gardone Riviera, Toscolano Maderno, Limone, Gargnano, Riva del Garda, all breathtaking locations.
Wedding Reception Food –The region is famous for:
- Fruit trees like olives, oranges and lemons that grow in abundance due to the local climate.
- Lake fish, like trouts, eels, sardines are very popular ingredients used in the traditional recipes.
- Meat based dishes like boiled meats, roast beef and game.
Wedding Reception Wines. The Region has a high number of DOC and DOCG wines.
- White Wines: Chiaretto di Monica, Tocai di San Martino, Lugana, Bardolino
- Red Wines: Rosso Riviera, Bardolino
How to get to the Italian Lakes –Five airports serve the lakes
- Milan Malpensa, served by Alitalia, easyJet and British Airways
- Milan Linate, served by BA, Alitalia and EasyJet
- Bergamo’s Orio al Serio airport served by Ryanair and Jet2
- Brescia Airport, served by Ryanair from Stansted,
- Verona Airport, served by BA from Gatwick
TO GET MARRIED IN THE LAKES – Wedding Packages are available and start from £7990 for 30 people